Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome to our blog! We have set this up so that our family and friends who we are not able to see as much as we would like will be able to stay updated on our lives! We won't promise that we'll update our blog every day but whenever there is something exciting or interesting happening, we'll be sure to put it up!



I'm also going to keep tinkering with this site to make it prettier as I'm still learning how to customize everything!



So for our first post, we would like to tell everyone Happy New Year! It is hard to believe that today is the last day of 2009! It has been a great year! We both found full-time jobs, moved into our first official home together, GOT MARRIED!, honeymooned in Chicago and brought home Jade, our new kitten! We're both very excited to see what 2010 will bring! Here are some photo highlights of our year!





2 comments:

  1. Very fun! Love your new site. I also like the picture of your apartment with your Christmas tree. Wondered where you would put it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every sentence an exclamation point... yep, Laura wrote this ;-). Thanks for the updates, I'll be sure to check back! Love ya :-).

    ReplyDelete