There is big news in the Anderson house! We will be welcoming Baby Anderson in October of this year and couldn't be more excited! As of today I am 16 weeks and 4 days and feeling pretty good! I've never gotten sick but definitely haven't felt like myself for the past 10 weeks or so. But, I'm starting to feel more like myself again now-yea!
We shared the big news with our families over Easter weekend when I was about 12 weeks along. We gave them each an Easter basket with sweet tarts in the shape of pacifiers and a copy of the sonogram photo. They are all very excited and it felt so great to finally get the news out!
 |
| Grand Baby # 5! |
 |
| Grand Baby #1!! |
 |
| Grandma & Grandpa with their birthday gifts: a Great Grandpa to Bee mug and a Great Grandma key chain-surprise!! |
 |
| Some of baby's 1st gifts! From Grandma & Grandpa Huyser-Already spoiled! Those tiny onesies just make me smile :) |
 |
| More gifts for Baby A from Great Aunt Kathy! |
We have our next doctor appointment on Tuesday-can't wait to hear that little heart beat again!
Yay! Just want to say we're so very excited for you guys!! :D
ReplyDelete