* Wake up on my own-no alarm clock! (This may require ear plugs of some sort since Kyle still has to get up early for work :p )
* Walk every day-that darn pregnancy book keeps saying, "exercise, exercise, exercise!" Ugh-ok fine!
* Volunteer at church with vacation bible school
* Make frequent trips to the library and read lots of good books
* Try yoga on Mondays with Beryl
* Get crafty with Kathy!
* Find a cute (if possible) maternity swim suit and head to the pool for the $1 12:00-1:00 lap swim/pool walking for a change of pace for summer exercise
* Plant flowers
* Spend time with Tina and sweet baby Vinny
* Get my new classroom ready
* Lunch dates with friends
* Get on the boat as much as possible!!
* Drink lots of lemonade
* Go to garage sales
* Organize and clean out our closets and cupboards
* Finish our honeymoon and wedding scrapbooks
* Bake yummy summer pies and desserts (I'm exercising so I can right??)
* Get Baby A's room ready!!! :)
Phew! Think I can do it all? Time will tell!
Now instead of looking ahead at this upcoming summer-let's look back to what we did the past couple weekends:
I got together with my friends Serra and Yessica at Serra's house. Her husband Jimmy made us some delicious grilled BBQ chicken and sweet potatoes. We also had some virgin strawberry daiquiris and a fun time chatting and catching up!
We've also had our first few bonfires of the season. One with our friends Meagan and Ryan and one with the Phipps side of the family at Beryl and Bruce's house.
We've been to see a couple movies: The Avengers and What to Expect When You're Expecting. Both were pretty good! I especially appreciated What to Expect When You're Expecting :)
This past weekend we celebrated Paige's baptism as her congregational sponsors. We were very honored to be part of her special day and look forward to many fun years with Paige!
| I just loved her ladybug outfit so much I had to have a picture with her in it |
| Before the baptism |
| Cooper's job was to make Paige smile for the picture so he's tickling her toes :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment